Guests can enjoy private swimming in our self-contained, indoor, heated pool every day of the year.
Our pool and its facilities are all located on the ground floor, making it ideal for groups or individuals with mobility needs.
Please note there is one communal changing room…
Open 7:00am till 9:00pm
Evening Swim by arrangement from 9:00pm – 12:30am
New Year’s Eve 2015 midnight swim is still available, book now!
• 10m x 5m x 1.9m – Perimeter ledge of 1m depth
• Shallow end 3’6” – Deepest point 6’6”
• Average water temperature is 31ᵒ
• Underwater lighting at peak time – Handrails on steps – Pool toys and floats provided
• Seating area for spectators – Playpen for babies – Warm and comfortable environment
• Communal changing area – Separate shower – Toilet and hand washing facilities
• Baby changing table – Emergency call switch – First Aid Kit
Adult - £6
Child - £3
Seniors - £4
Minimum charge is £12.
Adult - £7
Child - £4
Seniors - £5
The minimum charge which can be paid for any one hour is £14.
Evening Swim – 9:00pm – 10:00pm for one hour:
Normal peak time rates apply, but the minimum charge for any one hour is £25.
Midnight Swim – 11:30pm – 12:30am:
Fixed Price £50 for up to 5 persons. Must be paid for in advance.
Family Swim – Sunday Only 9:30am – 11:00am (Maximum of eight persons) Every Sunday we have a new slot designed for extended families to swim together or with their friends. You get extra time to enjoy a good splash around and not have to rush to leave within the hour, there is a limit of eight people that can swim. However, larger groups can be discussed at an extra cost. – Please bear in mind that there is still only one communal changing room and you do still have to be out on time with the floor mopped.Fixed Price £28
We hope you enjoy your swim at Glendale. In an effort to keep the system running smoothly, we would like to remind all visitors of the following booking conditions:
• Glendale owners do not provide lifeguard cover. All visitors to Glendale hire the pool privately and use it at their own risk.
• Your booking is for a maximum of one hour including changing time. All bookings expire on the hour unless a longer period has been arranged.
• Visitors are required to tidy up any pool toys and mop surfaces in the shower and changing area, within your booking time.
• We have a simple system which depends on all visitors arriving and departing promptly and respecting other users. Visitors who abuse the system will be charged for the following hour.
If you would like to swim occasionally at peak time without the commitment of a regular slot, ask us about our standby list. Just give your name and mobile number to Julie, and each week you will receive a message with availability for that wee as and when cancellations come up. You can then decide if you want to swim or not! These first refusals are offered on a first come, first served basis.
For the safety and well‐being of all swimmers, our water chlorine level is monitored daily and maintained at an optimum levels.
For other enquiries call the booking line on 01434 320 711 or 0797 169 1631.
Guests are not permitted to swim if they are currently experiencing any of the following – cold with runny nose/throat or ear infection/vomiting and/or diarrhoea/infectious foot or skin condition or open wound.
One to One Swimming lessons
Totally terrified to terrific technique!
Level 2 Qualified swim teacher
Teacher in water with pupil
Parent and Baby Group classes
Wednesdays 10 till 12