Here you can stay in one of our beautiful self-catering homes.
Glendale Mews offers convenient accommodation for walking Hadrian’s Wall, with access to all of our other facilities and activities. Glendale Cottages are the perfect base for your Northumberland holiday. The perfect place for an easy self-catering short break, please call 01434 320 711 for a quote and booking details.
(Minimum stay 3 nights)
• Comfortable lounge with TV, DVD and CD/radio.
• Selection of books, games and toys.
• Twin bedroom with plenty of storage.
• Double sofa bed in lounge area.
• En-suite bathroom.
• Food preparation area provides small ridge, kettle, toaster, microwave and associated crockery and cutlery.
• ASDA and TESCO both deliver to this address.
• Car parking and dry/secure cycle storage.
• Outside tap to hose down your bike.
• Rear garden with BBQ and garden furniture (facing north and west).
• Front courtyard with seating (facing south).
• Over bath airer, ironing board and iron.
• Washing and drying service (extra charge).
• Use of the heated indoor swimming pool by arrangement (pool charges apply) price includes extra towels.
• Baby travel cot and high chair available.
• Ample space for horse box and paddock for pony (by arrangement only).
• Collection service from Haltwhistle Rail Station.
• Drop off and pick up service at Walltown or Cawfields.