Here you can stay in our beautiful self catering cottage. With a full kitchen, separate bedrooms including a comfortable master bedroom, bathroom and private garden. It’s the perfect place for a short stay in Northumberland.
The Lounge and kitchen diner are situated on the ground floor, with three steps up to the three main bedrooms and bathroom.
All fuel, power, bed linen and towels are included. A traditional cot and high-chair are also in one of the bedrooms. Private use of the heated, indoor swimming pool is available at an extra charge of £15 per hour, which is payable direct to the owner. Free wi-fi access is available throughout. One well behaved dog is welcome, but must be kept on a lead in the grounds of the property due to insurance restrictions.
Glendale cottage has its own private, enclosed garden, as guets you also have full use of the grounds, including a children’s play area and woods,there is dry storage for bicycles and off-road parking.
(Minimum stay 3 nights)
Lounge: With electric fire, TV, DVD and radio/CD
Kitchen/Diner: With electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 1: With double bed and tea and coffee making facilities, Freeview TV and DVD player.
Bedroom 2: With two single beds and DVD player.
Bedroom 3: With twin beds plus Z bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, WC and wash basin.
• Comfortable lounge with TV, DVD and CD/Radio.
• Kitchen area provides large fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, microwave and associated crockery and cutlery, washer/dryer.
• ASDA and TESCO both deliver to this address.
• Grocery pack provided by arrangement.
• All bedrooms have plenty of storage.
• Sleeps 6 with plenty space for Z-bed.
• Family bathroom.
• Selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs.
• Clothes airer, ironing board and iron.
• Rear garden with BBQ and garden furniture (facing south).
• Front courtyard with seating (facing west).
• Washing and drying services (extra charge).
• Use of the heated, indoor swimming pool (£15 per hour) by arrangement (extra towels included).
• Off road parking and dry/secure cycle storage.
• Outside tap to hose down your bike.
• Ample space for horse box and paddock to give your pony a holiday (by arrangement only).
• Wooden baby cot and high chair available.
• Collection service from Haltwhistle Rail Station.
• Drop off and pick up service at Walltown or Cawfields.